Shares of Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. (NASDAQ:FORTY – Get Rating) hit a new 52-week low on Monday . The company traded as low as $65.46 and last traded at $65.46, with a volume of 454 shares. The stock had previously closed at $68.49.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, TheStreet lowered Formula Systems (1985) from a “b-” rating to a “c+” rating in a report on Thursday, December 29th.
Formula Systems (1985) Price Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.36, a current ratio of 1.40 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.37. The company has a market cap of $985.29 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 12.27 and a beta of 1.07. The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $74.92 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $79.55.
Institutional Trading of Formula Systems (1985)
About Formula Systems (1985)
Formula Systems (1985) Ltd. engages in the provision of software solutions and IT professional services. It operates through the following segments: Matrix, Sapiens, Magic Software, and Other. The company was founded on April 2, 1985 and is headquartered in Or Yehuda, Israel.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Formula Systems (1985) (FORTY)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Formula Systems (1985) Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Formula Systems (1985) and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.