Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc. (NYSEAMERICAN:IDR – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of €0.00 ($0.00) and traded as high as €5.10 ($5.48). Idaho Strategic Resources shares last traded at €4.96 ($5.33), with a volume of 19,500 shares trading hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, TheStreet lowered shares of Idaho Strategic Resources from a “c-” rating to a “d” rating in a research report on Thursday, January 12th.
Idaho Strategic Resources Stock Performance
The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.09, a quick ratio of 1.53 and a current ratio of 1.85.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Idaho Strategic Resources
About Idaho Strategic Resources
Idaho Strategic Resources, Inc engages in the exploration and development of gold, silver and base metal deposits. It has a portfolio of mineral properties namely: Golden Chest Mine, Murray Gold Belt, Butte Highlands and Central Idaho. The company was founded by Grant Brackebusch on July 18, 1996 and is headquartered in Coeur d’Alene, ID.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Idaho Strategic Resources (IDR)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Idaho Strategic Resources Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Idaho Strategic Resources and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.