Byline Bancorp, Inc. (NYSE:BY – Get Rating) Director Valle Perochena Antonio Del acquired 50,000 shares of Byline Bancorp stock in a transaction on Monday, March 13th. The shares were purchased at an average price of $20.53 per share, for a total transaction of $1,026,500.00. Following the completion of the acquisition, the director now directly owns 11,695,601 shares in the company, valued at $240,110,688.53. The purchase was disclosed in a document filed with the SEC, which is available through the SEC website.
Valle Perochena Antonio Del also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, February 16th, Valle Perochena Antonio Del acquired 45,000 shares of Byline Bancorp stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $24.99 per share, for a total transaction of $1,124,550.00.
- On Thursday, February 2nd, Valle Perochena Antonio Del acquired 9,447 shares of Byline Bancorp stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $25.22 per share, for a total transaction of $238,253.34.
- On Tuesday, January 31st, Valle Perochena Antonio Del acquired 14,590 shares of Byline Bancorp stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of $24.58 per share, for a total transaction of $358,622.20.
Byline Bancorp Trading Up 3.3 %
Shares of NYSE:BY opened at $20.41 on Wednesday. Byline Bancorp, Inc. has a 12-month low of $19.66 and a 12-month high of $27.76. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $23.98 and its 200-day simple moving average is $22.82. The company has a market capitalization of $769.87 million, a PE ratio of 8.84 and a beta of 1.20. The company has a current ratio of 0.94, a quick ratio of 0.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.82.
Byline Bancorp Announces Dividend
The firm also recently disclosed a quarterly dividend, which was paid on Tuesday, February 21st. Stockholders of record on Tuesday, February 7th were given a $0.09 dividend. The ex-dividend date of this dividend was Monday, February 6th. This represents a $0.36 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 1.76%. Byline Bancorp’s payout ratio is 15.13%.
Institutional Trading of Byline Bancorp
A number of institutional investors have recently made changes to their positions in BY. Dorsey Wright & Associates acquired a new stake in shares of Byline Bancorp in the 4th quarter worth $26,000. Lazard Asset Management LLC acquired a new stake in Byline Bancorp during the 2nd quarter worth about $28,000. Romano Brothers AND Company acquired a new stake in Byline Bancorp during the 4th quarter worth about $37,000. Quantbot Technologies LP acquired a new stake in Byline Bancorp during the 3rd quarter worth about $42,000. Finally, Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank lifted its position in Byline Bancorp by 19.7% during the 4th quarter. Zurcher Kantonalbank Zurich Cantonalbank now owns 5,486 shares of the company’s stock worth $126,000 after acquiring an additional 904 shares during the period. Institutional investors and hedge funds own 47.06% of the company’s stock.
Byline Bancorp Company Profile
Byline Bancorp, Inc is a holding company, which engages in business through its subsidiary, Byline Bank, a full services commercial bank. It offers a broad range of banking products and service to small and medium sized businesses, commercial real estate and financial sponsors, and to consumers in the branch areas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Byline Bancorp (BY)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Byline Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Byline Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.