John Hancock Financial Opportunities Fund (NYSE:BTO – Get Rating)’s stock price hit a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The stock traded as low as $26.11 and last traded at $28.18, with a volume of 113132 shares. The stock had previously closed at $30.02.
John Hancock Financial Opportunities Fund Stock Performance
The firm’s fifty day moving average price is $35.51 and its 200-day moving average price is $34.57.
John Hancock Financial Opportunities Fund Dividend Announcement
The business also recently declared a quarterly dividend, which will be paid on Friday, March 31st. Stockholders of record on Monday, March 13th will be issued a dividend of $0.65 per share. The ex-dividend date is Friday, March 10th. This represents a $2.60 annualized dividend and a dividend yield of 8.75%.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
John Hancock Financial Opportunities Fund Company Profile
John Hancock Financial Opportunities Fund is a closed-end diversified management investment fund. Its objective is to provide a high level of total return consisting of long-term capital appreciation and current income. The company was founded on August 23, 1994 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on John Hancock Financial Opportunities Fund (BTO)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for John Hancock Financial Opportunities Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for John Hancock Financial Opportunities Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.