LanzaTech Global, Inc. (NASDAQ:LNZA – Get Rating) shot up 5.3% during trading on Tuesday . The stock traded as high as $3.40 and last traded at $3.37. 106,835 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 73% from the average session volume of 398,117 shares. The stock had previously closed at $3.20.
LanzaTech Global Stock Performance
About LanzaTech Global
LanzaTech Global Inc converts waste carbon into materials such as sustainable fuels, fabrics, packaging and other products which people use in their daily lives. LanzaTech Global Inc, formerly known AMCI Acquisition Corp. II, is based in CHICAGO.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on LanzaTech Global (LNZA)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for LanzaTech Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for LanzaTech Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.