Shares of Lavoro Limited (NASDAQ:LVRO – Get Rating) reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as $5.50 and last traded at $5.52, with a volume of 2138 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at $5.96.
Lavoro Trading Up 37.8 %
Lavoro Company Profile
TPB Acquisition Corporation I is a blank check company. It intends to effect a merger, capital stock exchange, asset acquisition, stock purchase, reorganization or related business combination with one or more businesses. TPB Acquisition Corporation I is based in San Francisco, California.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Lavoro (LVRO)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Lavoro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lavoro and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.