Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc (LON:MAB1 – Get Rating) insider Lucy Tilley bought 44 shares of Mortgage Advice Bureau stock in a transaction that occurred on Tuesday, March 14th. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 660 ($8.04) per share, with a total value of £290.40 ($353.93).
Lucy Tilley also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Tuesday, February 14th, Lucy Tilley bought 44 shares of Mortgage Advice Bureau stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 680 ($8.29) per share, with a total value of £299.20 ($364.66).
- On Monday, January 16th, Lucy Tilley bought 58 shares of Mortgage Advice Bureau stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of GBX 528 ($6.44) per share, with a total value of £306.24 ($373.24).
- On Wednesday, December 14th, Lucy Tilley purchased 56 shares of Mortgage Advice Bureau stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 540 ($6.58) per share, with a total value of £302.40 ($368.56).
Mortgage Advice Bureau Trading Up 3.1 %
MAB1 stock opened at GBX 664 ($8.09) on Wednesday. Mortgage Advice Bureau has a 1-year low of GBX 406.64 ($4.96) and a 1-year high of GBX 1,350 ($16.45). The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 3.04, a current ratio of 2.38 and a quick ratio of 2.21. The company has a market capitalization of £378.68 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 2,012.12, a PEG ratio of 0.81 and a beta of 0.97. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of GBX 601.72 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of GBX 640.17.
About Mortgage Advice Bureau
Mortgage Advice Bureau (Holdings) plc, together with its subsidiaries, provides mortgage advice services in the United Kingdom. The company provides advice on approximately 16,000 residential and buy-to-let mortgage products through mortgage intermediaries. It also offers advice on protection and general insurance products.
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Mortgage Advice Bureau Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Mortgage Advice Bureau and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.