Shares of MX Oil PLC (LON:MXO – Get Rating) passed below its fifty day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 0.32 ($0.00) and traded as low as GBX 0.31 ($0.00). MX Oil shares last traded at GBX 0.32 ($0.00), with a volume of 27,655,588 shares traded.
MX Oil Price Performance
The company has a market capitalization of £14.31 million and a PE ratio of -0.01. The company’s 50 day simple moving average is GBX 0.32 and its 200 day simple moving average is GBX 0.32.
About MX Oil
MX Oil plc operates as an oil and gas investment company. It invests in OML 113, an offshore license that covers an area of 835 sq km in Nigeria. The company was formerly known as Astar Minerals plc and changed its name to MX Oil plc in July 2014. MX Oil plc was incorporated in 2004 and is based in London, the United Kingdom.
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for MX Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for MX Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.