StockNews.com upgraded shares of National Beverage (NASDAQ:FIZZ – Get Rating) from a hold rating to a buy rating in a research report released on Tuesday morning.
Separately, Jefferies Financial Group cut shares of National Beverage from a hold rating to an underperform rating and lowered their price objective for the company from $42.00 to $38.00 in a research note on Wednesday, January 4th.
National Beverage Stock Up 4.2 %
Shares of NASDAQ FIZZ opened at $50.66 on Tuesday. National Beverage has a 52-week low of $38.40 and a 52-week high of $57.65. The firm has a fifty day moving average of $45.29 and a 200-day moving average of $46.20. The stock has a market capitalization of $4.73 billion, a PE ratio of 34.70 and a beta of 1.01.
Institutional Trading of National Beverage
National Beverage Company Profile
National Beverage Corp. engages in the development, manufacture, market, and sale of flavored beverage products. Its brands include Big Shot, Clear Fruit, Crystal Bay, Everfresh, Everfresh Premier Varietals, Faygo, LaCroix, LaCroix Cúrate, Mr.Pure, Nicola, Ohana, Ritz, Rip It, Rip It 2oz Shot, Ritz and Shasta.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on National Beverage (FIZZ)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for National Beverage Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for National Beverage and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.