Shares of Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:PIRS – Get Rating) passed below its 50-day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $1.51 and traded as low as $1.40. Pieris Pharmaceuticals shares last traded at $1.41, with a volume of 108,837 shares trading hands.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com cut shares of Pieris Pharmaceuticals from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating in a research note on Thursday, January 19th.
Pieris Pharmaceuticals Trading Up 0.7 %
The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $1.51 and its 200 day moving average price is $1.24. The stock has a market cap of $104.92 million, a P/E ratio of -3.00 and a beta of 1.17.
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Pieris Pharmaceuticals
About Pieris Pharmaceuticals
Pieris Pharmaceuticals, Inc is a clinical-stage biotechnology company, which engages in the discovery and development of Anticalin-based drugs. Its pipeline includes immuno-oncology, respiratory, and anemia and other disease areas. The company was founded by Claus Schalper and Arne Skerra in 2001 and is headquartered in Boston, MA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Pieris Pharmaceuticals (PIRS)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Pieris Pharmaceuticals Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Pieris Pharmaceuticals and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.