Lion Electric (TSE:LEV – Get Rating) had its target price reduced by Raymond James to C$2.50 in a research report sent to investors on Tuesday, The Fly reports.
Lion Electric Trading Down 1.3 %
Shares of Lion Electric stock opened at C$2.95 on Tuesday. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of C$3.20 and a 200-day simple moving average of C$3.67. The firm has a market cap of C$652.04 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 7.20 and a beta of 2.73. Lion Electric has a fifty-two week low of C$2.50 and a fifty-two week high of C$11.52. The company has a quick ratio of 1.33, a current ratio of 3.99 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 39.85.
About Lion Electric
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Lion Electric Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lion Electric and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.