Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. (NASDAQ:SHIP – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its two hundred day moving average during trading on Tuesday . The stock has a two hundred day moving average of $1.24 and traded as high as $6.14. Seanergy Maritime shares last traded at $5.84, with a volume of 979,948 shares traded.
Wall Street Analysts Forecast Growth
Separately, StockNews.com lowered shares of Seanergy Maritime from a “hold” rating to a “sell” rating in a report on Thursday, February 16th.
Seanergy Maritime Stock Performance
The company has a current ratio of 0.45, a quick ratio of 0.43 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 1.08. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $2.59 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.24.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Seanergy Maritime Company Profile
Seanergy Maritime Holdings Corp. is an international shipping company, which engages in the seaborne transportation of dry bulk commodities. It focuses on the owning and management of a fleet of Capesize bulk carriers. The company was founded on January 4, 2008 and is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Seanergy Maritime (SHIP)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Seanergy Maritime Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Seanergy Maritime and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.