Akbank T.A.S. (OTCMKTS:AKBTY – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 52,800 shares, a growth of 23.9% from the February 13th total of 42,600 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 13,700 shares, the short-interest ratio is currently 3.9 days.
Akbank T.A.S. Price Performance
Akbank T.A.S. stock opened at $1.89 on Wednesday. Akbank T.A.S. has a 52 week low of $0.90 and a 52 week high of $2.15. The company has a current ratio of 1.07, a quick ratio of 1.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.78. The firm’s 50-day simple moving average is $1.75 and its 200 day simple moving average is $1.64.
Akbank T.A.S. Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Akbank T.A.S. (AKBTY)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Akbank T.A.S. Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Akbank T.A.S. and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.