Becle, S.A.B. de C.V. (OTCMKTS:BCCLF – Get Rating) saw a large growth in short interest in the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 936,600 shares, a growth of 10.1% from the February 13th total of 850,900 shares. Based on an average daily trading volume, of 17,100 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 54.8 days.
Becle Price Performance
Shares of BCCLF stock opened at $2.45 on Wednesday. Becle has a 52 week low of $1.70 and a 52 week high of $2.66. The firm has a 50 day moving average of $2.32 and a two-hundred day moving average of $2.15.
Becle Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Becle (BCCLF)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Becle Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Becle and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.