PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP – Get Rating) was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday.
PepsiCo Stock Performance
PEP opened at $173.53 on Wednesday. The business’s fifty day simple moving average is $173.95. PepsiCo has a 1-year low of $154.86 and a 1-year high of $186.84. The firm has a market capitalization of $238.99 billion, a P/E ratio of 27.07 and a beta of 0.53.
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on PepsiCo (PEP)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for PepsiCo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PepsiCo and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.