Equities research analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of United States Antimony (NYSE:UAMY – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Wednesday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
United States Antimony Trading Down 1.3 %
NYSE UAMY opened at $0.38 on Wednesday. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.01, a quick ratio of 17.60 and a current ratio of 18.25. United States Antimony has a one year low of $0.32 and a one year high of $0.70. The company’s 50 day moving average price is $0.42 and its 200 day moving average price is $0.40.
United States Antimony Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on United States Antimony (UAMY)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for United States Antimony Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for United States Antimony and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.