Verde Clean Fuels, Inc. (NASDAQ:VGAS – Get Rating) shares dropped 14.7% during mid-day trading on Tuesday . The company traded as low as $7.13 and last traded at $7.25. Approximately 48,905 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 27% from the average daily volume of 67,148 shares. The stock had previously closed at $8.50.
Verde Clean Fuels Stock Performance
Verde Clean Fuels Company Profile
CENAQ Energy Corp. entered definitive business combination agreement with Bluescape Clean Fuels Intermediate Holdings, LLC.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Verde Clean Fuels (VGAS)
- Monoclonal Antibodies? Avid Bioservices surges 32% on Blowout Q3
- GitLab Crashes On Guidance; Analysts Defend
- Healthcare Stocks With at Least 30 Years of Dividend Increases
- Coinbase Pops As SVB Crumbles To Dust
- Airlines Update Guidance, Shares Head For Different Destinations
Receive News & Ratings for Verde Clean Fuels Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Verde Clean Fuels and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.