American Rebel Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ:AREBW – Get Rating) was the recipient of a large increase in short interest in February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 11,600 shares, an increase of 13.7% from the February 13th total of 10,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 8,500 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 1.4 days.
American Rebel Price Performance
Shares of American Rebel stock opened at $0.03 on Thursday. American Rebel has a 12 month low of $0.01 and a 12 month high of $0.50. The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $0.04 and a 200-day simple moving average of $0.06.
American Rebel Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Rebel (AREBW)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for American Rebel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Rebel and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.