Buffalo Coal Corp. (CVE:BUF – Get Rating)’s share price passed above its fifty day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$0.02 and traded as high as C$0.02. Buffalo Coal shares last traded at C$0.02, with a volume of 4,000 shares changing hands.
Buffalo Coal Trading Up 33.3 %
The firm has a fifty day simple moving average of C$0.02 and a 200 day simple moving average of C$0.02. The stock has a market cap of C$14.73 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -3.33 and a beta of 0.50.
Buffalo Coal Company Profile
Buffalo Coal Corp., together with its subsidiaries, operates as a coal mining company in South Africa. It primarily focuses on the Aviemore anthracite mine covering an area of approximately 5,513 hectares and Magdalena mine covering an area of approximately 1,844 hectares located in the Kwa-Zulu, Natal Province of South Africa.
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Buffalo Coal Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Buffalo Coal and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.