Stock analysts at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Cato (NYSE:CATO – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Thursday. The brokerage set a “hold” rating on the specialty retailer’s stock.
Separately, TheStreet cut shares of Cato from a “c” rating to a “d+” rating in a research report on Thursday, November 17th.
Cato Stock Performance
NYSE:CATO opened at $8.85 on Thursday. The stock has a market capitalization of $187.44 million, a P/E ratio of -55.31 and a beta of 1.02. The company has a 50 day moving average price of $9.64 and a 200 day moving average price of $9.94. Cato has a fifty-two week low of $8.40 and a fifty-two week high of $16.91.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Cato
The Cato Corp. engages in the operation of apparel and accessories specialty stores. It operates through the following segments: Retail and Credit. The Retail segment includes the retailing of women’s apparel, shoes, and accessories. The Credit segment offers credit card and credit authorization services.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Cato (CATO)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Cato Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Cato and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.