Drone Aviation Holding Corp (OTCMKTS:DRNE – Get Rating)’s stock price crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $1.15 and traded as high as $1.20. Drone Aviation shares last traded at $1.15, with a volume of 48,300 shares.
Drone Aviation Stock Up 4.5 %
The firm’s 50 day simple moving average is $1.15 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $1.15.
Drone Aviation Company Profile
Drone Aviation Holding Corp. designs, develops, markets, and sells lighter-than-air aerostats, tethered drones, and land-based intelligence, surveillance, and reconnaissance solutions. The company focuses on the development of tethered aerostat known as the Winch Aerostat Small Platform, as well as tethered drone products, including the WATT and FUSE tethered drones for commercial and military applications; and providing aerial monitoring for extended durations while being tethered to the ground through a high strength armored tether.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Drone Aviation (DRNE)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Drone Aviation Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Drone Aviation and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.