Several analysts have recently updated their ratings and price targets for Dycom Industries (NYSE: DY):
- 3/16/2023 – Dycom Industries is now covered by analysts at StockNews.com. They set a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/6/2023 – Dycom Industries was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 3/2/2023 – Dycom Industries had its price target raised by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from $88.00 to $105.00. They now have an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
- 3/2/2023 – Dycom Industries had its price target raised by analysts at UBS Group AG from $124.00 to $125.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/2/2023 – Dycom Industries had its price target raised by analysts at Craig Hallum from $110.00 to $124.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 2/15/2023 – Dycom Industries was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 2/15/2023 – Dycom Industries was downgraded by analysts at Wells Fargo & Company from an “overweight” rating to an “equal weight” rating. They now have a $88.00 price target on the stock, down previously from $120.00.
- 1/27/2023 – Dycom Industries was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
Dycom Industries Trading Down 3.8 %
Shares of Dycom Industries stock opened at $95.39 on Thursday. The firm’s 50 day moving average is $92.36 and its 200 day moving average is $98.60. Dycom Industries, Inc. has a 1 year low of $76.21 and a 1 year high of $122.13. The firm has a market capitalization of $2.80 billion, a PE ratio of 20.12 and a beta of 1.29. The company has a current ratio of 3.18, a quick ratio of 2.93 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.93.
Dycom Industries (NYSE:DY – Get Rating) last issued its quarterly earnings data on Wednesday, March 1st. The construction company reported $0.83 earnings per share (EPS) for the quarter, topping analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.17 by $0.66. Dycom Industries had a net margin of 3.73% and a return on equity of 16.43%. The business had revenue of $917.50 million during the quarter, compared to the consensus estimate of $815.89 million. During the same period in the prior year, the firm posted $0.02 EPS. The firm’s quarterly revenue was up 20.5% compared to the same quarter last year. Equities research analysts forecast that Dycom Industries, Inc. will post 5.09 earnings per share for the current fiscal year.
Insider Transactions at Dycom Industries
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Dycom Industries
Institutional investors have recently added to or reduced their stakes in the stock. USA Financial Portformulas Corp bought a new position in shares of Dycom Industries in the 3rd quarter worth $30,000. Credit Agricole S A purchased a new stake in shares of Dycom Industries during the third quarter worth about $33,000. Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. grew its stake in Dycom Industries by 114.0% during the 4th quarter. Rockefeller Capital Management L.P. now owns 490 shares of the construction company’s stock valued at $45,000 after acquiring an additional 261 shares in the last quarter. Lazard Asset Management LLC acquired a new stake in Dycom Industries during the third quarter worth about $54,000. Finally, Gyon Technologies Capital Management LP purchased a new stake in Dycom Industries in the 4th quarter valued at about $68,000. 92.82% of the stock is owned by hedge funds and other institutional investors.
Dycom Industries, Inc provides contracting services throughout the United States. Its services include engineering, construction, maintenance and installation services to telecommunications providers, underground facility locating services to various utilities, including other construction and maintenance services to electric and gas utilities, and others.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Dycom Industries (DY)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Dycom Industries Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Dycom Industries Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.