Fairfax India Holdings Co. (OTCMKTS:FFXDF – Get Rating) was the recipient of a significant increase in short interest in the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 131,900 shares, an increase of 7.1% from the February 13th total of 123,200 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 36,300 shares, the short-interest ratio is presently 3.6 days.
Fairfax India Stock Down 0.2 %
Shares of FFXDF opened at $12.27 on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of $1.70 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of -122.70 and a beta of 1.04. The company has a quick ratio of 0.22, a current ratio of 0.22 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.18. Fairfax India has a 12 month low of $9.26 and a 12 month high of $14.71. The company has a 50-day moving average price of $13.21 and a two-hundred day moving average price of $11.65.
About Fairfax India
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Fairfax India (FFXDF)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Fairfax India Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Fairfax India and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.