First Farmers and Merchants Co. (OTCMKTS:FFMH – Get Rating) passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $27.37 and traded as low as $24.45. First Farmers and Merchants shares last traded at $24.45, with a volume of 100 shares.
First Farmers and Merchants Stock Down 2.2 %
The company’s fifty day simple moving average is $26.65 and its 200-day simple moving average is $27.37.
About First Farmers and Merchants
First Farmers & Merchants Corp. operates as a bank holding company. Through First Farmers & Merchants Bank, it engages in the provision of commercial and mortgage banking services. It also offers community lending services. The company was founded in 1909 and is headquartered in Columbia, TN.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Farmers and Merchants (FFMH)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for First Farmers and Merchants Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Farmers and Merchants and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.