First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF (NYSEARCA:FV – Get Rating) shares fell 3.1% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $42.40 and last traded at $43.20. 295,848 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 6% from the average session volume of 279,001 shares. The stock had previously closed at $44.56.
First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF Stock Down 3.1 %
The company has a market capitalization of $2.99 billion, a PE ratio of 10.63 and a beta of 1.09. The company’s 50 day moving average is $47.47 and its two-hundred day moving average is $46.50.
First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF Company Profile
The First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF (FV) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in total market equity. The fund tracks an equal-weighted index of US and global ETFs issued by First Trust. The index selects 5 ETFs based on relative price momentum. FV was launched on Mar 6, 2014 and is managed by First Trust.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF (FV)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Dorsey Wright Focus 5 ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.