First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund (NYSEARCA:FTC – Get Rating) was down 1.8% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $87.22 and last traded at $88.59. Approximately 25,326 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 13% from the average daily volume of 29,193 shares. The stock had previously closed at $90.23.
First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund Stock Down 1.8 %
The firm has a market cap of $854.89 million, a PE ratio of 19.00 and a beta of 1.04. The stock’s fifty day simple moving average is $93.85 and its two-hundred day simple moving average is $93.06.
About First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund
The First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund (FTC) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the NASDAQ AlphaDEX Large Cap Growth index. The fund selects and weights growth stocks using a proprietary methodology. FTC was launched on May 8, 2007 and is managed by First Trust.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund (FTC)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Large Cap Growth AlphaDEX Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.