Shares of First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF (NYSEARCA:FTXG – Get Rating) fell 0.6% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $25.94 and last traded at $26.21. 261,448 shares were traded during trading, an increase of 21% from the average session volume of 216,809 shares. The stock had previously closed at $26.38.
First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF Trading Down 0.6 %
The firm has a market capitalization of $934.39 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 16.40 and a beta of 0.62. The company has a 50-day moving average of $26.51 and a 200-day moving average of $26.65.
First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF Company Profile
The First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF (FTXG) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the Nasdaq US Smart Food & Beverage index. The fund follows a liquidity-selected, multi-factor-weighted index of US food & beverage companies. FTXG was launched on Sep 20, 2016 and is managed by First Trust.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF (FTXG)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Nasdaq Food & Beverage ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.