First Trust Senior Loan ETF (NYSEARCA:FTSL – Get Rating)’s share price dropped 0.5% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $44.72 and last traded at $44.91. Approximately 1,029,909 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 92% from the average daily volume of 535,448 shares. The stock had previously closed at $45.13.
First Trust Senior Loan ETF Stock Down 0.5 %
The company’s fifty day moving average price is $45.53 and its 200-day moving average price is $45.11.
About First Trust Senior Loan ETF
The First Trust Senior Loan Fund (FTSL) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the S&P\u002FLSTA U.S. Leveraged Loan 100 index. The fund holds senior floating rate bank loans from firms around the globe. The actively managed fund can hold up to 20% of assets in non-senior loans, including high-yield bonds and equities.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust Senior Loan ETF (FTSL)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust Senior Loan ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust Senior Loan ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.