First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF (NYSEARCA:FIXD – Get Rating) rose 1.1% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $45.09 and last traded at $44.85. Approximately 687,412 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 6% from the average daily volume of 645,959 shares. The stock had previously closed at $44.36.
First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF Price Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of $44.80 and a 200-day simple moving average of $44.35.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF (FIXD)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for First Trust TCW Opportunistic Fixed Income ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.