Equities researchers at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of FirstCash (NYSE:FCFS – Get Rating) in a report issued on Thursday. The brokerage set a “buy” rating on the stock.
FirstCash Stock Performance
Shares of NYSE:FCFS opened at $92.00 on Thursday. The stock has a market cap of $4.26 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 17.13 and a beta of 0.79. FirstCash has a 1 year low of $63.43 and a 1 year high of $100.00.
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on FirstCash (FCFS)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for FirstCash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FirstCash and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.