Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF (NYSEARCA:DRIV – Get Rating)’s share price was down 2.3% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $21.66 and last traded at $22.06. Approximately 86,571 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 49% from the average daily volume of 168,934 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.57.
Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF Stock Down 2.3 %
The stock has a market cap of $828.13 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 15.27 and a beta of 1.31. The company’s 50-day simple moving average is $23.14 and its 200-day simple moving average is $22.25.
About Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF
The Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF (DRIV) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in stocks based on a particular theme. The fund tracks an index that uses artificial intelligence to select global stocks involved in the development, production, or supporting technology of autonomous and electronic vehicles.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF (DRIV)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Autonomous & Electric Vehicles ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.