Global X Cybersecurity ETF (NYSEARCA:BUG – Get Rating) was down 0.5% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $21.79 and last traded at $22.03. Approximately 141,558 shares changed hands during trading, a decline of 60% from the average daily volume of 355,575 shares. The stock had previously closed at $22.14.
Global X Cybersecurity ETF Stock Down 0.5 %
The firm has a 50 day moving average of $22.15 and a 200 day moving average of $23.24. The firm has a market cap of $710.25 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 57.15 and a beta of 0.85.
Global X Cybersecurity ETF Company Profile
The Global X Cybersecurity ETF (BUG) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the Indxx Cybersecurity index, a modified market-cap-weighted global index of companies selected on the basis of revenue related to cybersecurity activities. BUG was launched on Oct 25, 2019 and is managed by Global X.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X Cybersecurity ETF (BUG)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Global X Cybersecurity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X Cybersecurity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.