Global X S&P 500 Catholic Values ETF (NYSEARCA:CATH – Get Rating) shares dropped 0.7% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $46.79 and last traded at $47.50. Approximately 32,794 shares were traded during mid-day trading, a decline of 37% from the average daily volume of 52,082 shares. The stock had previously closed at $47.84.
Global X S&P 500 Catholic Values ETF Stock Down 0.7 %
The business has a fifty day simple moving average of $48.87 and a 200-day simple moving average of $47.73. The firm has a market cap of $606.10 million, a P/E ratio of 16.67 and a beta of 1.01.
About Global X S&P 500 Catholic Values ETF
The Global X S&P 500 Catholic Values ETF (CATH) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the S&P 500 Catholic Values index. The fund tracks an index of US large-cap stocks selected from the S&P 500. The cap-weighted index omits companies from certain industries at odds with Catholic values. CATH was launched on Apr 18, 2016 and is managed by Global X.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Global X S&P 500 Catholic Values ETF (CATH)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Global X S&P 500 Catholic Values ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Global X S&P 500 Catholic Values ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.