Grenke AG (OTCMKTS:GKSGF – Get Rating) saw a large drop in short interest during the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 461,800 shares, a drop of 5.2% from the February 13th total of 486,900 shares. Based on an average daily volume of 0 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is currently ∞ days.
Grenke Trading Up 10.9 %
Shares of GKSGF opened at 28.25 on Thursday. The company’s fifty day moving average is 27.26 and its two-hundred day moving average is 25.75. Grenke has a fifty-two week low of 21.56 and a fifty-two week high of 28.25.
Grenke Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Grenke (GKSGF)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Grenke Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Grenke and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.