Viracta Therapeutics (NASDAQ:VIRX – Get Rating)‘s stock had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at HC Wainwright in a report released on Tuesday, Benzinga reports. They presently have a $35.00 target price on the stock.
Separately, Royal Bank of Canada reiterated an “outperform” rating and set a $8.00 price target on shares of Viracta Therapeutics in a research note on Tuesday.
Viracta Therapeutics Trading Down 3.4 %
VIRX opened at $1.69 on Tuesday. Viracta Therapeutics has a 12 month low of $1.21 and a 12 month high of $5.75. The stock has a fifty day moving average price of $1.91 and a 200-day moving average price of $2.83. The company has a current ratio of 8.49, a quick ratio of 8.49 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.08. The firm has a market cap of $64.56 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -1.26 and a beta of 1.33.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
Viracta Therapeutics Company Profile
Viracta Therapeutics, Inc a clinical-stage, biomarker-directed precision oncology company focused on new medicines for the treatment of virus-associated malignancies. It develops antiviral agent valganciclovir as an oral combination therapy which is in a Phase 2 clinical trial for EBV-positive lymphomas.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Viracta Therapeutics (VIRX)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Viracta Therapeutics Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Viracta Therapeutics and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.