Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ: HURN) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates:
- 3/10/2023 – Huron Consulting Group was upgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “hold” rating to a “buy” rating.
- 3/3/2023 – Huron Consulting Group had its price target raised by analysts at Barrington Research from $89.00 to $105.00. They now have an “outperform” rating on the stock.
- 3/2/2023 – Huron Consulting Group was downgraded by analysts at StockNews.com from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating.
- 3/2/2023 – Huron Consulting Group had its price target raised by analysts at Truist Financial Co. from $85.00 to $100.00. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
- 3/1/2023 – Huron Consulting Group had its “buy” rating reaffirmed by analysts at Benchmark Co.. They now have a $95.00 price target on the stock, up previously from $90.00.
Huron Consulting Group Stock Performance
Shares of HURN stock opened at $74.87 on Thursday. The company has a market cap of $1.45 billion, a price-to-earnings ratio of 20.57 and a beta of 0.53. The company has a current ratio of 1.34, a quick ratio of 1.34 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.53. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $71.41 and a 200-day simple moving average of $71.47. Huron Consulting Group Inc. has a 12-month low of $43.43 and a 12-month high of $82.87.
Huron Consulting Group (NASDAQ:HURN – Get Rating) last announced its earnings results on Tuesday, February 28th. The business services provider reported $1.12 EPS for the quarter, beating analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.98 by $0.14. Huron Consulting Group had a return on equity of 12.56% and a net margin of 6.52%. The firm had revenue of $313.71 million for the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $282.40 million. During the same quarter in the prior year, the firm earned $0.80 EPS. Huron Consulting Group’s quarterly revenue was up 26.3% on a year-over-year basis. On average, equities analysts forecast that Huron Consulting Group Inc. will post 4.03 EPS for the current year.
Insider Buying and Selling at Huron Consulting Group
Institutional Investors Weigh In On Huron Consulting Group
Hedge funds have recently made changes to their positions in the business. Vanguard Group Inc. grew its holdings in shares of Huron Consulting Group by 1.1% during the 1st quarter. Vanguard Group Inc. now owns 2,041,969 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $93,542,000 after acquiring an additional 21,752 shares in the last quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP raised its position in shares of Huron Consulting Group by 57.1% during the first quarter. Dimensional Fund Advisors LP now owns 1,621,725 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $74,291,000 after buying an additional 589,297 shares during the last quarter. Wellington Management Group LLP raised its position in shares of Huron Consulting Group by 6.1% during the first quarter. Wellington Management Group LLP now owns 1,621,460 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $74,279,000 after buying an additional 92,846 shares during the last quarter. Jennison Associates LLC increased its stake in Huron Consulting Group by 47.0% in the third quarter. Jennison Associates LLC now owns 858,446 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $56,872,000 after acquiring an additional 274,508 shares during the period. Finally, Morgan Stanley increased its stake in Huron Consulting Group by 351.7% in the fourth quarter. Morgan Stanley now owns 688,339 shares of the business services provider’s stock valued at $49,973,000 after acquiring an additional 535,936 shares during the period. Institutional investors own 93.71% of the company’s stock.
Huron Consulting Group, Inc engages in the provision of technology, data, and analytics solutions. It operates through the following segments: Healthcare, Education, and Commercial. The Healthcare segment focuses on serving acute care providers including national and regional health systems, academic health systems, and community health systems, and public, children, and critical access hospitals, and non-acute care providers including physician practices and medical groups, payors, and long-term care or post-acute providers.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Huron Consulting Group (HURN)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Huron Consulting Group Inc Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Huron Consulting Group Inc and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.