Shares of iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA ETF (NYSEARCA:ESGU – Get Rating) dropped 0.6% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as low as $84.84 and last traded at $86.14. Approximately 1,027,086 shares traded hands during trading, a decline of 8% from the average daily volume of 1,117,822 shares. The stock had previously closed at $86.62.
iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA ETF Trading Down 0.6 %
The stock has a market cap of $19.13 billion, a P/E ratio of 18.83 and a beta of 1.01. The stock’s fifty day moving average price is $88.73 and its 200 day moving average price is $86.77.
About iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA ETF
The iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA ETF (ESGU) is an exchange-traded fund that is based on the MSCI USA Extended ESG Focus index. The fund tracks an index composed of US companies that are selected and weighted for positive environmental, social and governance characteristics. ESGU was launched on Dec 1, 2016 and is managed by BlackRock.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA ETF (ESGU)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for iShares ESG Aware MSCI USA ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.