Shares of Issuer Direct Co. (NYSEAMERICAN:ISDR – Get Rating) crossed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $23.28 and traded as low as $20.71. Issuer Direct shares last traded at $20.71, with a volume of 13,361 shares.
Analyst Ratings Changes
Separately, StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Issuer Direct in a report on Monday, December 12th. They set a “strong-buy” rating on the stock.
Issuer Direct Stock Down 5.9 %
The stock has a market cap of $78.51 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 29.59 and a beta of 0.83. The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $23.62 and a 200 day simple moving average of $23.28.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
About Issuer Direct
Issuer Direct Corp. engages in the provision of communications and compliance technology solutions. The company offers Platform id., which eliminates the complexity associated with producing and distributing business communications and financial information. It services focuses on the communications, compliance, annual meeting and proxy, and transfer agency.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Issuer Direct (ISDR)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Issuer Direct Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Issuer Direct and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.