Kovitz Core Equity ETF (NYSEARCA:EQTY – Get Rating)’s share price fell 0.7% on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $16.13 and last traded at $16.30. 37,537 shares traded hands during mid-day trading, a decline of 88% from the average session volume of 314,433 shares. The stock had previously closed at $16.41.
Kovitz Core Equity ETF Trading Down 0.7 %
The stock has a fifty day simple moving average of $16.94.
About Kovitz Core Equity ETF
The Kovitz Core Equity ETF (EQTY) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in total market equity. The fund is a narrow, core equity portfolio of companies believed by the adviser to be high quality and undervalued. The actively managed fund invests in large- and mid-cap companies around the globe.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Kovitz Core Equity ETF (EQTY)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Kovitz Core Equity ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Kovitz Core Equity ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.