NOVADAQ Technologies Inc. (TSE:NDQ – Get Rating) (NASDAQ:NVDQ) crossed above its 50 day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of C$14.36 and traded as high as C$14.36. NOVADAQ Technologies shares last traded at C$14.36, with a volume of 2,800 shares traded.
NOVADAQ Technologies Stock Performance
The company has a fifty day simple moving average of C$14.36.
NOVADAQ Technologies Company Profile
NOVADAQ Technologies Inc is a medical device company. The Company primarily develops, manufactures and markets real-time fluorescence imaging products that are designed for use by surgeons in the operating room and other clinical settings where open and minimally invasive surgery or interventional procedures are performed.
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for NOVADAQ Technologies Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NOVADAQ Technologies and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.