Puma Se (OTCMKTS:PMMAF – Get Rating)’s stock price passed below its 200-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 200-day moving average of $56.77 and traded as low as $53.66. Puma shares last traded at $54.19, with a volume of 12,660 shares traded.
Analysts Set New Price Targets
Separately, JPMorgan Chase & Co. downgraded shares of Puma from an “overweight” rating to a “neutral” rating in a report on Tuesday, February 28th.
Puma Stock Performance
The stock has a 50 day simple moving average of $64.80 and a two-hundred day simple moving average of $56.77.
Puma SE engages in the development and sale of sports and sports lifestyle products. It includes footwear, apparel, and accessories. Its brands include puma and cobra golf. The company was founded by Rudolf Dassler on October 1, 1948 and is headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Germany.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Puma (PMMAF)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Puma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Puma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.