Equities research analysts at StockNews.com assumed coverage on shares of Hertz Global (NYSE:HTZ – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Thursday. The firm set a “hold” rating on the stock.
Hertz Global Stock Down 2.4 %
HTZ opened at $16.00 on Thursday. Hertz Global has a 12 month low of $14.49 and a 12 month high of $24.35.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Hertz Global (HTZ)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Hertz Global Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Hertz Global and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.