Equities researchers at StockNews.com started coverage on shares of Altisource Asset Management (NYSE:AAMC – Get Rating) in a note issued to investors on Thursday. The brokerage set a “sell” rating on the stock.
Altisource Asset Management Stock Performance
AAMC stock opened at $52.86 on Thursday. Altisource Asset Management has a 1 year low of $8.65 and a 1 year high of $61.00.
Altisource Asset Management Company Profile
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Altisource Asset Management (AAMC)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Altisource Asset Management Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Altisource Asset Management and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.