Research analysts at StockNews.com initiated coverage on shares of WPP (NASDAQ:WPP – Get Rating) in a research note issued to investors on Thursday. The firm set a “buy” rating on the stock.
WPP Stock Down 4.8 %
Shares of NASDAQ WPP opened at $56.15 on Thursday. The company’s 50 day moving average is $54.25. WPP has a 52 week low of $39.67 and a 52 week high of $71.89.
WPP Company Profile
Want More Great Investing Ideas?
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on WPP (WPP)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for WPP Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for WPP and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.