US Nuclear Corp. (OTCMKTS:UCLE – Get Rating) passed above its 50-day moving average during trading on Wednesday . The stock has a 50-day moving average of $0.14 and traded as high as $0.14. US Nuclear shares last traded at $0.14, with a volume of 160,619 shares.
US Nuclear Stock Up 19.7 %
The firm’s fifty day moving average is $0.14 and its 200 day moving average is $0.14.
US Nuclear Company Profile
US Nuclear Corp. engages in the designing, building, and manufacturing of radiation safety and monitoring instruments through its subsidiaries. It operates through two segments: Optron and Overhoff. The company was founded on February 14, 2012 and is headquartered in Canoga Park, CA.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on US Nuclear (UCLE)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for US Nuclear Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for US Nuclear and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.