Shares of Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (NYSEARCA:BTF – Get Rating) dropped 3.1% during trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as low as $9.42 and last traded at $9.59. Approximately 789,079 shares were traded during mid-day trading, an increase of 328% from the average daily volume of 184,444 shares. The stock had previously closed at $9.90.
Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF Price Performance
The firm has a 50-day moving average of $8.73 and a 200 day moving average of $7.71.
About Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF
The Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTF) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in long bitcoin, short usd currency. The fund portfolio includes CME Bitcoin Futures, treasuries, corporate bonds, and cash, and does not have direct exposure to bitcoin. BTF was launched on Oct 21, 2021 and is managed by Valkyrie.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF (BTF)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Valkyrie Bitcoin Strategy ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.