Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (NYSEARCA:BND – Get Rating) shares were up 1% during mid-day trading on Wednesday . The stock traded as high as $73.85 and last traded at $73.54. Approximately 6,675,698 shares traded hands during trading, an increase of 23% from the average daily volume of 5,410,863 shares. The stock had previously closed at $72.79.
Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF Trading Up 1.0 %
The firm has a fifty day moving average price of $73.09 and a 200-day moving average price of $72.48.
Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF Company Profile
The Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND) is an exchange-traded fund that mostly invests in investment grade fixed income. The fund tracks a broad, market-value-weighted index of US dollar-denominated, investment-grade, taxable, fixed-income securities with maturities of at least one year. BND was launched on Apr 3, 2007 and is managed by Vanguard.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF (BND)
- Meta Platforms: Efficiency Gains Momentum, Stock Accelerates
- Pfizer’s Latest Acquisition Strengthens the Case for PFE Stock
- SentinelOne: Reversal In-Play For Cybersecurity Stocks
- Is Sportradar Group A Growth Stock To Bet On In 2023?
- Strong Guidance says Boeing is Ready for Takeoff
Receive News & Ratings for Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Vanguard Total Bond Market ETF and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.