Acquired Sales Corp. (OTCMKTS:AQSP – Get Rating) shares crossed below its 50 day moving average during trading on Thursday . The stock has a 50 day moving average of $4.02 and traded as low as $3.95. Acquired Sales shares last traded at $4.13, with a volume of 1,060 shares.
Acquired Sales Stock Performance
The business’s 50-day moving average is $4.02 and its two-hundred day moving average is $3.67.
Acquired Sales Company Profile
LFTD Partners Inc engages in manufacture, sale and distribution of cannabinoid-infused products. Its products includes beverages, shots, water, other liquids, water soluble nano drops or liquids, lotions, sprays, conditioners, creams, oils, pre-rolled hemp joints and hemp cigarettes, caviar cones, dabs, cartridges, gummies, saucy dmnds, CBG delta-8-THC flower, disposable delta-8-THC vapes, tinctures, powder, water packets, effervescent tablets, capsules, bath bombs, balms, body washes, gummies, food, chocolate, other edibles, and non-prescription cannabinoid formulations.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Acquired Sales (AQSP)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Acquired Sales Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Acquired Sales and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.