Advantagewon Oil Co. (OTCMKTS:ANTGF – Get Rating) was the target of a significant decrease in short interest during the month of February. As of February 28th, there was short interest totalling 17,000 shares, a decrease of 5.6% from the February 13th total of 18,000 shares. Based on an average trading volume of 300 shares, the days-to-cover ratio is presently 56.7 days.
Advantagewon Oil Price Performance
Advantagewon Oil stock opened at $0.02 on Friday. Advantagewon Oil has a one year low of $0.01 and a one year high of $0.12. The company’s fifty day moving average price is $0.02 and its two-hundred day moving average price is $0.04.
Advantagewon Oil Company Profile
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on Advantagewon Oil (ANTGF)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for Advantagewon Oil Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Advantagewon Oil and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.