American Superconductor (NASDAQ:AMSC – Get Rating) was upgraded by research analysts at StockNews.com from a “sell” rating to a “hold” rating in a research report issued to clients and investors on Wednesday.
Separately, Oppenheimer cut their price target on American Superconductor from $14.00 to $13.00 and set an “outperform” rating for the company in a report on Friday, February 3rd.
American Superconductor Stock Performance
AMSC opened at $4.64 on Wednesday. The business has a 50 day moving average price of $5.27 and a 200 day moving average price of $4.55. American Superconductor has a twelve month low of $3.20 and a twelve month high of $9.36. The firm has a market cap of $137.02 million, a P/E ratio of -3.90 and a beta of 1.36.
Institutional Inflows and Outflows
American Superconductor Company Profile
American Superconductor Corp. engages in provision of megawatt-scale power solutions, which improve the performance of the power grid and lower the cost of wind power. It operates through Grid and Wind segments. The Grid segment enables electric utilities and renewable energy project developers to connect, transmit, and distribute power with efficiency, reliability, security, and affordability.
- Get a free copy of the StockNews.com research report on American Superconductor (AMSC)
- Don’t Miss Out: $2 Trillion Could be Headed to the Banking Sector
- A Weakening Economy Suggests Caution Before Buying Five Below
- Williams-Sonoma: Time To Buy At Rock-Bottom Prices
- Why DraftKings Could Keep Outperforming in 2023
- Charles Schwab And The Safest 30% You Can Make This Year
Receive News & Ratings for American Superconductor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for American Superconductor and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.